The property is situated at Lotherton Way, Garforth, Leeds and benefits from easy access on to the A642 providing easterly access to Junction 47 of the M1 or alternatively the A642 which runs west to the dual carriage Selby Road and subsequently Junction 46 of the M1. Garforth is well located for the servicing of Leeds and access to the A1 North to South and M62 West to East routes.
This is an end terraced unit and sits to one side of the site with access from the large shared yard area with frontage onto Lotherton Way.
The unit can be summarised to have a specification as follows:-
- Concrete frame facility, single span
- Brick and profiled metal clad elevations
- Profiled asbestos roof with intermittent roof lights
- Insulation panels to all elevations and roof
- Finished concrete floor slab within the warehouse
- Internal eaves height to approximately 4m
- Access via roller shutter door
- High level LED lighting
- Two storey office and reception with WC & Kitchenette
- The office is finished with carpets, suspended ceiling, inset lighting, gas central heating