The property is situated on Ash View Business Park, Leeds and benefits from easy access on to the A642 providing easterly access to Junction 47 of the M1 or alternatively the A642 which runs west to the dual carriage Selby Road and subsequently Junction 46 of the M1. Garforth is well located for the servicing of Leeds and access to the A1 North to South and M62 West to East routes.
The unit is detached and sits to one side of the site with access and frontage directly on to Lotherton Way.
The unit can be summarised to have a specification as follows:-
- Concrete frame facility, single span
- Brick and profiled metal clad elevations
- Profiled asbestos roof with intermittent roof lights
- Insulation panels to all elevations and roof
- Finished concrete floor slab within the warehouse
- Internal eaves height to approximately 4m
- Access via roller shutter doors
- High level LED lighting and gas blow heaters within the warehouse
- Single storey office, reception, WC & kitchenette
- The office is finished with carpets, suspended ceiling, inset lighting, Electric heating, UPVC double glazing.