Mickley, Ripon HG4 3JE
Clayton Farm is a newly constructed detached family home, finished to exacting standards and ready for immediate occupation.
The property forms part of a small development of a former farm, Clayton Farm in the heart of this attractive and picturesque village.
The village is in outstanding countryside with delightful walks surrounding and near to Ripon and Masham. There is an additional piece of land, (which includes outbuilding and concrete hardstanding area) outlined in red on the attached plan, available by separate negotiation.
Key Internal Features Oak staircase incorporating feature glass panels with feature hardwood handrail and newel posts Security alarm system with PIR detectors protecting house and garage Interconnected smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors Liquid propane gas central heating Oak internal doors and polished chrome handles.
Stone hearth and chimney flu in place ready to accept wood burner Carpets and flooring fitted as seen.
Key External Features
- High performance double glazed Bi-Fold doors
- High Quality timber double glazed windows
- High performance composite entrance door
- Contemporary external lighting
- Front and rear gardens turfed and landscaped to approved scheme
- Timber fencing and gates and stone boundary walls
- Buff textured paving to large patios and paths
- Detached double garage with electric garage door, incorporating power and with water supply
- Fully fitted quality designer kitchen
- Oak block effect worktop with matching upstands and glass splashback
- Chrome LED down lighters to ceiling, light fittings under wall units
- Induction Hob with integrated extraction
- Stylish integrated appliances
- Polished chrome sockets over worktops
- White contemporary Sanitary ware
- Contemporary Bathrooms
- Chrome taps
- Wall and floor tiling
- Chrome LED down lighters
- Thermostatically controlled fixed head shower
All mains services with the exception of mains gas are connected to the property.
Leaving Ripon on the Kirkby Road continue onto Triplins Lane. Turn left onto Musterfield Lane, turn right and continue onto Carr Lane and then Railer Bank into the village.